Mandelmaister - Mandelbrot Fractal Viewer
My old Mandelbrot viewer coded in Java long time ago.
The Mandelbrot Set
zn2 + c
JAR Download: mandelmaister.jar
You can run the jar file as follows:
java -jar mandelmaister.jar
- Click left mouse button at two positions to define vertices of rectangle for zooming in.
- Right mouse button to return to initial view.
- increase iterations for big magnifications: Options -> Iterations.
- The rendered area casn be saved as jpeg : File->Save Image.
- Different coloring modes are available under Coloring.
- Color Wrap and initial shift (0-1) can be also set untder Coloring->Color options.
- Options->GOto allows to specify valus for cx and cy, and also check current location.
Limitations & Bugs
The zoom-in depth is limited due to the double number format precision. changing to BigDecimal would fix this issue. The y axis is flipped!